The Princess in Pink

It started with a dream. A marvelous dream. A dream filled with castles and princesses, something I had dreamed all my life, but never thought would come true. Then, unexpectedly, this dream became my reality when the people noisily called my name.

Different reasons flew from my head as I desperately tried to understand. I was poor; someone who had fate turned against him, while the princess in pink was, well, a princess.

It’s true that I love her; I just never expected her to love me. But now, I sit smiling on a golden chariot while the king announced the princess’s engagement to me.

Post to Twitter

2 thoughts on “The Princess in Pink

1. Veronica, what a charming story, it’s written with real confidence, well done!

I can’t decide if it’s a story in itself, self-contained, or whether it’s a case where you’ve cleverly told us how it ends, but now you’re going to tell us how you got from a dream to the dream becoming reality – that’d be quite a tale! I’d like to read it, that’s for sure.

2. That story was amazing, Veronica! So intense, so awesome. What a great way to use those 5 words. I loved the idea, I loved the plot, just so genius. Hopefully you post more!