If The Sky Were Red

What if the sky were red instead of blue? That would be sight to see, but having the sky red would have so many effects on everyday life. Asking about the weather, we would say “The sky looks a bit redder today doesn’t it?”

That’s not all though, if the sky is red then what color would the sun be? I think it would be the opposite color of yellow, because the opposite of blue is red. That’s only two major changes, now what about the tempatures? The days would be hotter when the sun is out, plus we wouldn’t exactly being seing the right colors because the reflection of the sky and the sun would change how we see things. We see color just fine with blue sky and yellow sun. If the sky were red then what color would the night sky be and the moon? The night sky just wouldn’t be the same because the sky is so red that we wouldn’t be able to see the moon and the stars as clearly as we do now.

Imaging the sky red is something out of this world. I like my blue sky, my yellow sun, my clear night skies with starts embedded, and I like my moon.

Post to Twitter