Bippity-boppity-boo!

I think back to the horrible days when I needed a fairy godmother. I remember her as if I had seen her yesterday, with her dark brown hair and eyes as blue as the ocean.

My godmother, who’s name is Cecile, is a very friendly person to humans and animals alike, and she can always be found reading on a couch or a chair next to a warm fire with her cat Gracie.

When I first met Cecile I was crying in a medow over my hurt puppy and she all of a sudden apeared before me and asked if I wanted my dog healed, and I told her yes. After only a second my puppy stood up and gave a loud bark, and started running and playing, like a puppy should.

Anyway, she promised to become my godmother for any trial I had in the future, if anytime she came a would let her pet my pet. I quickly agreed, then she shimmered and disapeared.

Over the years that followed that encounter I had seen her more then once more, and each time she would help me fix my problems, and after petting my dog or cat she would disappear in a shower of glittering colors.

Now as I look back at my youth and remember the kind person that took care of me when I lived on the streets, I smile, and I remember our last meeting. She had told me that I no longer required her help, and she would move on to another unfortunate soul. I told her I would miss her, but Iwas happy for the time we spent together. After we said goodbye, she disappeared and I  never saw her again, but I always have the memories of how she helped me.

Post to Twitter

One thought on “Bippity-boppity-boo!