The Room 201

As I walk into the room a strong disgraceful odor comes over me. It smells as if something is deteriating for centries in this room and it may likely be something of flesh. I begin to stroll around, study the room more carefully, but as I approach the bookcase, the musky scent of the books cannot over power the foul stench of garbage. This garbage smells as if it was piling up to be the next tallest trash mountain. This odor burns my nostril, so the only solution is to plug my nose with my fingers; which is exactly what I do. I begin to stroll a little faster when I approach a clean room, yes it may be covered with one inch of dust but at least it looks like it doesn’t smell bad. Once I unplugged my nose, I knew I was very wrong. This room’s odor had been as if someone who hasn’t bathed in months lived here. I looked around and saw a man and around him was piles of useless things, his dog (dead), and the man just staring up at me. I run out of the room screaming on top of my lungs and into the city air where it smells much better.

Post to Twitter

One thought on “The Room 201